There can be a number of reasons why a Payout from your VeVe account might fail.
Paying out from your VeVe account - the process of converting gems to a fiat currency and having the funds deposited into your bank account - is a multi-step process. There are a number of situations where your Payout might not be successful.
You can read more about the Payout process here: https://medium.com/veve-collectibles/veve-payout-what-you-need-to-know-c00529b28891 and about the fees here: https://www.veve.me/veve-fees
Common reasons for Payout failure:
- You don't have a sufficient gem balance (you need at least 500 gems)
- You haven't been approved for Payout - you need to complete the KYC process at which point your account should be enabled for Payout. However, this may not occur if:
- You live in a restricted country or a Wyre "non-operational country" (read more here: https://help.veve.me/what-are-the-veve-country-restrictions)
- There is a mismatch between the name you supplied during the KYC process and the name associated with your bank account
- You entered incorrect bank details in the Payout screen in the VeVe app
- Your bank has rejected the payment for compliance reasons.
- Your bank does not accept USD transfers. Please check that your bank will accept payments in USD. If you are in the EU and your bank only accepts payments by SEPA then your payment will be rejected as USD cannot be sent on SEPA. By way of example, the following banks cannot accept USD payments:
|SWIFT CODE||BANK NAME|
|FPELFR21XXX||Financière Des Paiements Electroniques|
|MONZGB2LXXX||MONZO BANK LIMITED|
|NTSBESM1XXX||N26 Bank GMBH|
|PESOBEB1XXX||Prepayment Solutions EU SA|
|PFSSESM1XXX||PFS CARD SERVICES IRELAND LIMITED SUCURSAL EN ESPANA|
|RETBLT21XXX||Revolut Bank UAB|
|SIGPITMIXXX||MOONEY S.P.A.(SISALPAY S.P.A.)|
|SRLGGB2LXXX||Starling Bank Limited|
|TRWIGB22XXX||Wise Payments Ltd|
|TSBSGB21XXX||TSB Bank ple|
|VPLALT21XXX||Verse Payments Lithuania UAB|
Please also ensure you have waited at least 7 business days from the completion of your Payout before querying a payment that has not been received, as international transfers can take some time.
Please do not contact the payout provider for support. All support requests must be submitted to VeVe Customer Support.
Please also ensure you include any Payment or Transaction IDs when submitting a support ticket related to a Payout issue.