Is your VeVe app stuck on the start screen? Here are some tips that might help.
If you're having trouble starting VeVe, there could be a number of issues causing the problem.
If the VeVe app is stuck on the loading screen, this usually means it's not able to connect to our servers to retrieve information and here are some of the possible reasons and some tips to help you resolve the problem.
- The network is busy. If we're in the middle of a drop, it's possible the network is so busy that VeVe can't connect to our servers. You can find out if the system is under heavy load on our Twitter or Telegram channels - we'll post an announcement. If that's the case, you may have to wait a few minutes and try again later.
- VeVe is offline. It's possible that the VeVe system is in the middle of an update, or maintenance, or there has been an outage. You can find out if this is the case on our Twitter or Telegram channels - we'll post an announcement. If this is the case, you may have to wait until we post that everything is running again.
- You're not connected to the internet. It's possible your internet connection has been interrupted or is not working - check if any other internet-enabled apps on your phone (like a web browser) are working properly. If you're using WIFi, try turning it off and restarting VeVe, to see if you can connect using mobile data.
- Your VPN is being blocked. If you're using a VPN, it might be on our blocked list. Try disabling your VPN, restarting your phone, and loading VeVe again. Note that Google-Fi comes with a VPN enabled by default, and you may need to disable this if you're using Google-Fi.
- You have Private Relay enabled (iOS): If you're using iOS, try: Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Disable the “private relay” setting.
- Your IP address is being blocked. You might be connecting through an IP address that's being blocked. Try turning off your WiFi, or connecting to a different network, and then try loading Veve again.
- The VeVe app is out-of-date. Make sure you check the App Store for an updated version of VeVe.
- Try again later. It's possible that network conditions are preventing you from being able to connect - try waiting an hour or so and trying again.