If you can't log in to the VeVe app or website, here are some tips that might help.
If you're having trouble logging in, it could be for a variety of reasons.
If the VeVe app is stuck on the loading screen, this usually means it's not able to connect to our servers to retrieve information. Click here for possible solutions.
Here are some troubleshooting tips you can try if you're having trouble logging in:
- Wait 20 minutes before trying again (the app will lock you out for 20 minutes if you fail to login 3 times in a row)
- If you're using iOS, try: Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Disable the “private relay” setting.
- Make sure you're using the LATEST 2FA code you've been sent by email - check the time of the message, as some mail programs group similar messages together. Read more about 2FA here.
- You can only use each 2FA code once.
- 2FA codes expire after 2 minutes.
- New 2FA codes can only be requested after 30 seconds have elapsed since you last requested one
- Quit and restart the app or your phone
- Disable any VPN software or firewall software
- Try disabling your WiFi and using mobile data
- Check the App Store - is your VeVe app up-to-date?
- Try changing a few letters in your email address to UPPERCASE
Web App Login issues
- Completely quit and restart the web browser
- Clear your browser cache and disable any extensions
- Make sure your web browser is up-to-date
- Try using a different web browser - for example, Chrome, Firefox or Safari (Mac)
If all else fails, you can try resetting your password.
Other things to try
To help diagnose the issue, you can try the following steps to isolate the problem:
- Try using a different device - a friend or family member's phone or computer, for example - to install the VeVe app and login
- Try using a completely different WiFi network - perhaps at a friend's house - in case your device is unable to reach the VeVe servers through your own connection.