This article walks you through the process of setting up a new account in the VeVe App.
In order to create a VeVe account, you will need to have the VeVe App installed on your iOS or Android device first. To install the app, search for "VeVe" in the App Store on your mobile device, or click one of the following links:
Creating a new account
- Open the VeVe App on your mobile device
- Tap JOIN
- Type in your email address. A unique email address can only be associated with one account.
- Type in your desired password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and must include one or more uppercase letters, one or more numbers, and one or more symbols.
- Tap SIGN UP
- The VeVe App will prompt you to confirm your email address. You need to complete this step on the same mobile device where VeVe is installed. Using your mobile email application, find the email titled "VeVe: Confirm Your Email", open it and tap the button that says "Click Here to Verify Your Email." This should take you back to the VeVe app.
- Enter your desired nickname. This nickname will be unique to you and is sometimes referred to as a VeVe Username. Select your gender and birthdate.
- Review the VeVe App Terms & Conditions and, should you choose to accept them, click in the box to confirm that you "have read and understand the Terms & Conditions."
- Click NEXT
- Review the brands shown in the list and select the ones which you would like to be notified about within the App. Not all of the VeVe brands will appear on the list. You must select at least one brand to continue.
- Click NEXT
- Click START COLLECTING
If you have completed all of the steps above, your account has been created. You may be prompted to go through a brief tutorial of the App.