Here are the latest news and support updates.
Date of Birth Incorrect:
User profiles are displaying their date of birth incorrectly.
Support Ticket update:
It's helpful if you add a secondary contact email as part of your ticket description to ensure you receive a response from our support team. In some cases, support may be unable to respond due to an issue with the email requesting assistance. Providing an additional contact email will help resolve this from occurring.
Web app Drop Timer
Issue: "Your Account has been Disabled" error screen when attempting to log in.
Solution: Please check if your app is up to date before submitting a support ticket. The newest version of the app is required to access the mobile app. If your app is not up to date, you will not be able to log into the mobile app.
There is a fake VeVe App, that is not created or endorsed by VeVe and may contain malware.
Please be advised: Do not download it, report the account posting it: https://twitter.com/vevefeed
Job listings posted to the site "Upwork" impersonating VeVe.
This is a Scam. We've reported this to Upwork and they are cooperating in removing these listings in the future. Please note: VeVe does not post job listings to Upwork. Any listings posted that appear to be from VeVe is a scams and should be reported immediately.
PAYOUTS - BETA PHASE
In preparation for the return of Payout with our new provider, we are now incrementally adding users based on specific criteria for an initial beta phase of the Payout feature.With each successful phase, more users will be added until Payout is fully re-enabled.
There is no application process for this, users will be invited directly by email as needed over time.
Please also note that the minimum balance of 500 Gems is also required for the payout feature to be enabled once you have been given access.
You can read more in our KYC & Payout Guide
Please read this article about VeVe metadata on Immutascan: https://medium.com/veve-collectibles/veve-metadata-what-you-need-to-know-b80ffcc3d8fc
Please note that it may take some time for all metadata to be avilable.
For legal, compliance or other business reasons, we may not be able to offer VeVe in all countries. Read more here.
The only legitimate VeVe / ECOMI domains for web and email are:
BEFORE RAISING A TICKET, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE RUNNING THE LATEST VERSION OF THE APP AS EARLIER VERSIONS ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
- Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same issue - we will delete duplicate tickets
- Support tickets are for VeVe app issues only. For Discord issues, please contact a Discord moderator.
- We don't support jailbroken or rooted devices, emulators, scripts, bots etc and your account may be suspended or disabled without warning if you use them.
- We DO NOT support trades made outside the app, period. If you are scammed, we cannot assist.
- Gem purchases are optional and as they are in-app purchases, once received we are unable to refund them. You will be able to use them in the market and convert them to fiat currencies once that feature becomes available.