Here are the latest news and support updates that you should read before submitting a support ticket.
Updated: 16 September 2022
Mickey promo codes note: The promo code will only work on Android if you have a sufficient gem balance to pay for it.
It's recommended to use the web app for the full experience
We are aware of the long response times to some tickets as we work through the KYC and Payout launch process - please remain patient, we will get to your ticket as soon as we can.
Please ensure that if you are trying to payout, that you have at least 1000 gems in your account and that you are paying out from https://app.veve.me and not https://omi.veve.me
For legal, compliance or other business reasons, we may not be able to offer VeVe in all countries. Read more here.
The only legitimate VeVe / ECOMI domains for web and email are:
BEFORE RAISING A TICKET, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE RUNNING THE LATEST VERSION OF THE APP AS EARLIER VERSIONS ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
- Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same issue - we will delete duplicate tickets
- Support tickets are for VeVe app issues only. For Discord issues, please contact a Discord moderator.
- We don't support jailbroken or rooted devices, emulators, scripts, bots etc and your account may be suspended or disabled without warning if you use them.
- If you violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, you may lose access to some of the features of the VeVe app (including the market, the ability to perform transfers, and the ability to post in the feed), however, you will still be able to view and interact with the items you have purchased.
- We DONT support trades made outside the app, period. If you are scammed, we cannot assist.
- Gem purchases are optional and as they are in-app purchases, once received we are unable to refund them. You will be able to use them in the market and convert them to fiat currencies once that feature becomes available.